The Menopause Solution - Blue Heron Health News # 2020

 

Menopause Is Not a Life Sentence: Don’t Let Menopause Symptoms Hijack Your Health, Your Energy or Your Life For One More Day!

 

My Brand-New, All-Natural Step-By-Step Plan Eliminates Menopause Symptoms in Just Days!
To My Fellow Peri-Menopausal and Menopausal Friends:
It can make you dizzy, bloated, hot and cranky. It comes and goes like the tide…striking your helpless body when you least expect it.
And no matter what you’ve tried to do to stop it, nothing has worked for you.
It’s the frustrating symptoms of menopause and the worst part of the process that once defined who I was as a woman…but not anymore!


You’re Not Alone!

Before I tell you my amazing story of how I stopped menopause dead in its tracks, I want to let you know that there are many other women just like you and me who struggle with these horrendous symptoms.

  • More than 37 million women in the US suffer from menopause…that’s almost 20% of all women in the US!
  • The dangerous bone disease osteoporosis (which menopause can cause) hits a jaw-dropping 1 in 3 women in her lifetime!
 Menopause can kill: research from the prestigious Johns Hopkins University showed that uncontrolled menopause skyrockets a women’s risk of deadly breast cancer by more than 50% (scary stuff!)

 If you reach average life expectancy then you’ll be in at least one phase of menopause for more than half of your life…do you really want menopause symptoms to control half of days on Earth?

I Was Once Just Like You

Hi there. My name is Julissa Clay and I used to let menopause symptoms push me around and run my entire life. Before I uncovered an all natural remedy to rebalance my wacky menopausal hormones, the symptoms used to run me ragged.
Let me ask you if any of these symptoms that I wrestled with every single day sound familiar to you:
Weight Gain: I started to pack on the pounds during peri-menopause. It’s like my metabolism went from a Ferrari to a Ford Focus! I gained weight on my thighs, butt and belly…even though I ate like a rabbit and exercised like a madwoman!

Hot Flashes: It didn’t matter where I was or what I was doing…hot flashes would hit me like a white-hot bolt of lightning. Even when I was working in the office or playing my kids I was terrified of the next hot flash! Hot flashes aren’t just unpleasant…they can (and frequently do) bring dizziness with them. That’s dangerous!
Fatigue: Everyone at work used to call me the “office sparkplug” because of my tenacious energy. That all changed when during peri-menopause and worsened in menopause. I had to drag my feet just to get myself to the office and I felt like I needed two Venti Starbucks coffees just make it to 5 pm.

Even more CRAZY menopausal side effects…

Sexual Problems: My husband and I used to have a loving and intimate relationship in the bedroom. Peri-menopausal symptoms were wrecking my libido and our joy. Whether I just wasn’t “in the mood” or simply didn’t have the energy, my life in the bedroom was a shadow of its former self.
Health Problems: I’ll never forget the doctor’s appointment when my doc told me that I had high blood pressure and needed to consider medicine for that. Until my mid-thirties I had been the picture of health…and now I was at “risk for heart disease?” What gives?

Irregular Periods: My periods used to be as reliable as Dick Clark on New Year’s Eve. But peri-menopause made my periods unpredictable, heavy and incredibly painful!
That’s not to mention the night sweats, incontinence and balding (eek!) that creeped their way into my once-happy life!

How I Beat The Odds (and MenopauseSymptoms) For Good

 

The Natural Menopause SolutionClick To Know more

Previous
Next Post »